In order the ensure the safety and comfort of our participants, we are putting in place the following measures:
- We have a limited number of single and double rooms on campus. For those not comfortable sharing rooms or bathrooms, rooms are also available at the local Comfort Inn. (If you are traveling with a colleague and you would like to share a room, please contact our housing coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Classes will be no larger than 25 participants.
- We will provide outdoor dining spaces.
- We will encourage participants to use their own vehicles (when possible) for local outings.
- We will follow the guidelines provided by the CDC and the governor of Vermont.